Private Placement Overview
The Calumet Capital team has a history of designing innovative financing solutions to help its clients achieve their capital raising objectives. On each assignment, our team:
- Runs a robust process to secure the best available pricing and terms
- Accesses its extensive relationships with multiple global capital sources
- Provides clients with transparency and control over the financing process
- Aligns fully with the interests of our client – no conflicts of interest
Calumet also has extensive experience with challenging situations and “storied credits,” including proprietary deals with limited information, rapid timetables, acquisition financings and dividend refinancings.
Calumet has the proven ability to deliver the optimal financing solution that supports clients’ long-term strategic objectives. With extensive experience across the litigation financing space, Calumet offers focused advisory services to assist clients with their financing needs.
Specifically, Calumet offers:
- Objective, non-conflicted advice that is aligned with clients' interests
- Deep relationships with top tier financial institutions
- Highly efficient process structure focused on upfront preparation, reducing burden on management teams and financial sponsors while also accelerating time to close
private debt placements
The Calumet Capital team has a track record of advising our clients in raising capital through privately marketed and negotiated transactions. We customize our approach to each situation and leverage our distinct combination of litigation financing experience and capital markets expertise to run an effective process that delivers greater certainty of closing on the best terms available in the market. Further, our deep and extensive relationships with a broad range of financing sources provide our clients with valuable market intelligence and distinct access to large pools of private capital.
The Calumet team is keenly aware of the importance of discretion. Therefore, we are uniquely qualified to provide clients access to private debt capital. Our team is well positioned to provide unbiased advice on structuring, arranging and sourcing private debt ranging from $1 million to $100+ million.
restructuring & refinancings
Calumet Capital combines its litigation financing expertise with its leveraged finance experience to help clients negotiate with various types of lenders. We provide our clients with thoughtful, unbiased financing advice as it relates to their opportunities including:
- Assessing the alternatives and solutions for long term financings
- Negotiating refinancings with existing bank groups
- Negotiating and placing bridge financing and commitment papers
We also help our clients negotiate a range of restructurings including but not limited to the following:
- Financial covenant violations
- Restricted payments
- Waivers and forbearance agreements
Calumet's unique and deep litigation finance insight provides our clients with the relevant knowledge required to design a restructuring most appropriate for its operating structure.